- Libertarian: The Free Market can create a better society. The consumer can choose what they want to promote. It can end war, because death is bad for business.
- Me: But what about the inequality that it creates? The wealth concentrates at the top, as is the nature of capitalism.
- Libertarian: Actually, that's the government's doing. The Free Market can make everyone free.
- Me: What about racial inequality? I personally would never have been born were it not for government assistance so that my father could get an education and work his way out of his working class Chicano upbringing.
- Libertarian: The Free Market can fix that. The wealth will spread.
- Me: How can the consumer make an informed decision if the education and the knowledge is limited to only those who can afford it?
- Libertarian: the Free Market can fix that. If you buy something from me, then you are acting in self interest to gain something, as am I. We both benefit.
- Me: If we act in self interest, then how will we help the working class?
- Libertarian: We can donate to charities out of our own volition.
- Me: But if that worked, then why are so many people in poverty still? You're breeding crime and stealing opportunity from these people.
- Libertarian: With a free market, these people can benefit from their work while the company owners benefit from giving them the means to work.
- Me: But what about how deregulation has caused us economic problems and created more inequality?
- Libertarian: That was the government's doing. With a free market...
- And so on and so forth. Long story short: the Free Market is God.
If revolution is a real thing, then why are there still Brits?
We were all divided up when the tower of Babel fell, duh. There are just too many gaps in the theory of revolution. How is it that we could go from a collection of states unified by our mother nation and become the republic that you see today? It has to be like the ancients said, not those damned historians. What do they know?
When she sees your dick for the first time look her dead in the eye and say “it glows blue when orcs are close”
“He spoke better English than I did! And that just scared the crap out of me. He could’ve been anybody from home! It got so easy to imagine them being animals. I mean, I’m not making a racist comment that I don’t have some basis for—most of them were animals. They didn’t even resemble human beings. But that guy, he could’ve been my next-door neighbor, he was so smart. I wasn’t so scared of a dumb guy who’d go and be a suicide bomber, who is somebody else’s pawn. But that guy spoke five or six languages. A lot of them did. It scared me how smart they were.”